JLJ Law Group

Specialty Chefs and Green Cards for Employment Based Immigration and United States Visas

LogoRestaurants that specialize in certain types of cuisines are in need of specialty chefs who have at least two years of chef experience in that cuisine. Restaurants that are in need of these chefs can petition for a chef to immigrate to the United States to get a green card and become a lawful permanent resident.