Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 3:01 pm CDT
When dealing with mold removal in a home or business, it is essential to the health of families, colleagues, and customers to handle the issue safely and efficiently to avoid serious health hazards. Mold can cause a variety of reactions to those allergic and not allergic to the toxic fungus like skin and eye irritation, congestion, respiratory problems, and high fevers. Those with immune deficiencies or participating in medical treatments that lower the productivity of the immune system are at even greater risks when exposed to toxic mold.
Source: SI Restoration